I went with the inlaws last night to the Tim McGraw / Faith Hill "Soul2Soul II" concert at Arco Arena. Here are my observations:
- Faith Hill has the bushiest head of hair I have ever seen. I wish I could have snapped a pic. It was awe inspiring. I'm still trying to shake the urge to lather up with Herbal Essences and moan like working girl.
- The bartender in the Cantina on the top level of Arco (oh yes, our seats were THAT good) is the Coolest. Bartender. Evar. Ask him for a shot of Jager, and he gives you half a CUP of Jager. Brother-In-Law saw to it that I imbibed my fair share.
- Coolest. Bartender. Evar. helped me to realize that I can no longer run with the big dogs, though at least I didn't pull a Captain RedStar.
- I need to listen to more country music. I only recognized like 3 songs all night.
- Arco Arena really is an outdated piece of junk. I hope the bond measure passes this November.
- Mother-In-Law is the Coolest. Mother-In-Law. Evar. for taking us out for a night on the town.
Regarding our seats, these tickets must have been in high demand, because I ordered them the day they went on sale, at the hour they went on sale, and we still got stuck up in the nosebleeds – one row down from the very top! That's okay, though — the music sounds just as good up there as it does down on the floor.
Wow! Is she your new Simba?? I agree, it was pretty damn big! Glad you could get drunk enough to enjoy the family moment 🙂
No way, dude! You’ll always be my Simba!